Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sick Week

Hey yall.
 
Not much to tell yall about... reason being that I was sick the entire week!
 
On Tuesday I went to the doctor and they gave me some medicine to start taking for strep throat and that was supposed to get me better. I took it for a few days and rested up allllll day. I've actually never hated sleeping so much... As the days passed, my throat got worse and worse to the point where I didn't want to eat or drink because it hurt so bad.
 
Friday I woke up and my throat was almost swollen shut. I weighed myself because I am self concious about my weight.... and I lost 10 lbs. in 2 days and was pretty weak. It was awesome! (just in case you didn't catch it, that was sarcasm :))  It was to the point that I thought I might be catching Pnuemonia. We went to the ER and they said I didn't have Pnuemonia! :D I got an IV and some medicine that is actually strong enough to get rid of the strep. They gave me Augmentin and put me on Prednasone to get the swelling down. The next day the strep was almost already gone! Sunday morning it was gone!!! :D I feel a million times better now!
 
Other than that nothing has happened this week because I was either sick or recovering! I am definitely healthy again and ready to get back to work!! Hope yall remember to do the small things that bring great things to pass! :) Love yall! Have an awesome week!
 
Love,
 
-Elder Taylor Bowes
 
P.S. Sorry I haven't sent any pictures... My camera ain't workin!

No comments:

Post a Comment