Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Canada eh?

August 29, 2011


Canada.... is, lets say, not as good as the USA hahahaha 


I love it here though. We've done tons of tracting this past week. About 10 hours worth maybe a lil more. We have met lots of nice people that are interested in learning and we plan on seeing them this week and tryin to teach them. I don't have a lot of time for this email so sorry if it's really short. I'm havin a blast with Elder Hartman and we have tons of fun doin' the Lord's work. 


I've heard that yall have been havin an interesting week. First an Earthquake then a Hurricane and lots of rain. Hope all yall are ok! I got some pictures attached. hope you enjoy them! Next week I promise to make the email a lot longer. Oh. There is this place here called Tim Horton's, it's soooooo good haha its a fast food place but idk what it is. It's just really good. But yea ill make it longer next time. Btw. It's gettin down to 6 celcius at night which is in the 30's. It's gonna be a long winter... 


Love yall and hope to hear from yall soon.


-Elder Taylor Bowes

No comments:

Post a Comment