Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Well.....

October 3, 2011


Hey yall! 


This week has been awesome! We taught lots of lessons this week and not to mention it was General Conference weekend!!! Conference was so awesome and I learned a ton! We started teaching David and Xenia this week. They were a referral that I received while I was in Anchorage. We have been trying to get in touch with them and we finally got to teach them and get to know them! They are so awesome! They have understood everything we have taught them and the questions they have been asking are inspired and the spirit has been present in every lesson! I'm so excited to be able to continue to meet with them and teach them! 


This week is gonna be so awesome! I am so pumped to get to it this week! The snow still hasn't made it all the way down the mountains but it will be here very soon. The sun comes up at about 8 now and it goes down at about 7. The long winter nights are on the way!!! It is also staying around freezing here.... lots of fun.... NOT.


Sorry this email is so short but, I promise I will write more next week! Love yall and hope yall continue to do well!!


-Elder Bowes

No comments:

Post a Comment