Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy 4th!!

July 5, 2011


Hey yall!

I know I said I wouldn't be emailin this week but our new Mission President decided that we should email today. Surprise? haha The new mission president is awesome! He threw a cookout/barbeque for 4 zones, about 80 missionaries. He is all over the internet because of his profession. Search Jon Beesley. He was the top test pilot for Lockheed Martin. He was the first person to fly the F-22 and F-35 Lightning 1&2. He has done tons more top secret stuff and that is the reason he could not go to Russia. Because the Church said they would think he was a front for the CIA and it would cause lots of problems. 


I've had a pretty good week. Time is flyin by! Feels like I just got back to Alaska last week. I'm stayin in shape. I do the Ab RipperX from P90x 3 times a week and I started Air Alert 3, a program to improve your vertical. I'll be dunkin' soon!!! We still have 2 other missionaries bummin it at our apartment. I'll be so glad when one of them is gone.... some peoples living habits absolutely suck. I'm doin good here in Alaska. Sorry for the short email. I hope all yall are doin well! Email me back!


-Elder Bowes

No comments:

Post a Comment