Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Short One

September 12, 2011


Hey yall! 


This one will be a short one. This week has been pretty good. We didn't tract as much and we had more lessons! Yay us! haha We have done lots of service again and the people are really appreciative of it. I started P90x this morning. It kicked my butt! I'm so tired now. We're gonna hike Gray Mountain today in about an hour. It's gonna be way tight! I'll get yall some pics of it next week! 


Not too much has changed here though, it's just getting colder and colder as the days go by. They had stake conference up here and we got to watch a broadcast from Salt Lake City. We heard Steven E. Snow, Elaine S. Dalton and Elder Holland and Elder Packer! I was so stoked to hear from them! They gave such good talks about using the spirit and not leaving it wrapped up on the shelf and standing in holy places and leading by example. There was a lot of good stuff in there! Last night we also got to listen to a fireside by Elder Christensen. Yesterday was a really good day! 


Oh and yesterday we were tracting and saw the funniest thing. there was a guard dog dressed up in a onesie with butt flaps. We laughed soooooo hard at that. Ill have to send you a picture of that next time. Our district is getting shirts made and I am making the design. It's looking really good and they think its cool so I guess I did a good job! That makes me happy!


The Thompson's took us to this place called Klondike Rib and Salmon. I had a full rack of ribs and they were sooooooooooooooooooooooo good! Best ribs i've ever had. The place closes down in 4 days for winter though. Kinda sad but, oh well!


It was a good week though. I hope yall have a good one this week!!! 


-Elder Bowes

No comments:

Post a Comment