Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Whoa CANADA?!

August 15, 2011




Hey yall!!
This week has been full of ups and downs and everything!! First off, last Monday my companion was put in the Tongan Ward to help another Tongan missionary out and I received a new companion for the rest of the week. We got our transfer calls on Saturday night and I am getting transferred to Whitehorse, Yukon Territory in Canada!!!! It's gonna be so much fun up there!! I'll be serving up there with Elder Hartman. I don't think i've ever met him but I heard he is pretty cool. I'm looking forward to serving with him and even though it's in Canada i'll still enjoy it. I am gonna miss serving in the Klatt Ward here in Anchorage. The people here are awesome. These pictures are with families in the ward that I am really close to. I wish I could've stayed one more transfer in Anchorage but they gave me the boot!! haha
It's alot harder to leave the people you get to know so well and the people you teach. These people have left a lasting impact on my life and I will remember them for as long as I have my good memory lol. Things are going well now and though im kinda sad, Im super excited at the same time! I love hearing whats goin on in yalls lifes so keep the emails comin!! I hope all yall are doin well!! My new address is:

68 B Teslin Rd
Whitehorse, YT Y1A3M6
Canada


Don't send things to the mission address. They won't forward mail to me because of the cost! Good thing Canada isn't on a mail strike anymore.... Whew! haha love yall and hope to hear from yall soon!!
-Elder Taylor Bowes







No comments:

Post a Comment